- Automatic buttonhole function
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Inlcudes 7 snap-on presser feet
- Two-stage presser foot lifter
- Total of 23 utility and decorative stitches
The bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerized controls. The stitch’s width, length, and pattern are easily set by turning the three knobs. The tension can be adjusted during sewing using an easily accessible wheel. The bernette 35 also has an automatic, 1-step buttonhole function, which is quick and easy to use. With 23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches, you can bring your creative ideas to fruition quickly, easily, and with excellent stitch quality. The bernette 35 includes seven snap-on presser feet.
Finance your new equipment over 36 months* Contact us to learn more.
There are no reviews yet.