The Stellaire 2 series from Brother, featuring the Innov-ís XJ2 sewing, embroidery and quilting machine! Brother continues their exceptional reputation as go-to machines for hobbyists, makers, and budding entrepreneurs for a wide variety of home and business based projects.
With an impressive combination of cutting-edge technology, luxury features, and inspiring designs, the Stellaire 2 series of machines will elevate your sewing, embroidery, and quilting skills.
Sewing & Embroidery
• With over 780 built-in embroidery designs, 760 built-in sewing stitches, modern technology, and the integration of Artspira1, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing and embroidery machine will be your go-to machine.
Downloadable Disney Designs
• Enjoy the magic of 101 downloadable Disney designs, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo, and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and Disney/Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center2.
Couching Embroidery Foot
• Embroider letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot. You can create upper- and lower-case letters (approx. 3” tall) and numbers; all characters are also resizable for even more flexibility.
• The Artspira Mobile App1 is your one-stop shop for embroidery and cutting designs so you can easily customize your next embroidery or crafting project. Design line-art-inspired embroidery drawings right in the palm of your hand on your mobile device.
Design Database Transfer
• The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 is wireless enabled. You can receive software update notifications and send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable Design Database Transfer1 (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
My Design Snap App
• Use the My Design Snap mobile app1 to turn line art, handwriting, or printed clip art into embroidery data.
My Stitch Monitor App
• Be alerted when it’s time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App.
• See your designs come to life on the large 10.1″ built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. You can also watch one of the many educational tutorial videos so you can get the most of your Stellaire2 XJ2 experience.
Matrix Copy Feature
• Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns.
Easy Echo and Deco-Fill Stippling
• The Easy Echo and Deco-Fill stippling feature (on the Embroidery Edit tab) will add decorative textures to any project.
My Designer Center
• The My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17-line types that can be used by themselves or combined to create one-of-a-kind embroidery projects. In addition, My Design Center has more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs, for almost any project.
No Sew Sewing
• The savvy No Sew Sewing feature allows you to remove different design aspects before you start so you can see what you do not want to stitch.
• Sashiko Stitches can elevate your quilted projects to new levels. These stitches are carefully crafted to create patterns and motifs on your quilted projects.
• Tapered Stitches are an excellent feature for topstitching, applique, sewing & creating decorative stitches, enabling you to create all sorts of beautiful embellishments.
• The Stellaire2 XJ2 has room to create with 56 square inches of workspace and has a healthy 11.25″ from the needle to arm. The large embroidery area of 9.5″ x 14″ can handle just about anything your imagination throws at it.
No More Re-Hooping
• Along with the 9.5″ x 14″ frame, three more hoops are included with the Stellaire2 XJ2, a 9.5″ x 9.5″, a 5″ x 7″, and a 4″ x 4″ so there is no more re-hooping when you want to combine 4″ x 4″ or 5″ x 7″ designs. The 9.5″ x 14″ frame is large enough to combine designs so you can stitch them out in one hooping.
Advanced Multi-Function Foot Controller
• Designed to be more ergonomic for the foot & accessible for toggle functions. The Multi-Function Foot Controller has an updated hill & toe kick ankle to reduce the spring load of the main pedal for easier stepping & less fatigue.
Compact Digital Dual Feed Foot
• Compact Digital Dual Feed Foot is a belt driven foot, the belt can be set to move faster or slower to get the perfect feed ratio. Use this foot for multiple layers, minkies, knits, slippery fabrics or any combination of fabrics that is difficult to sew with the J or N foot.
Needle Plate Removal
• The Stellaire2 XJ2 Needle Plate is easy to remove. If you need to clean, raise or change the straight stitch plate, there are no screws to remove.
• From a variety of sewing and embroidery feet to supplies and accessories, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 comes with everything so you can start creating right out of the box.