For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts – 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3″ from Needle to Arm – Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch – Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing – Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination – Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension – The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment – Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display – Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute – Create more in less time.