Eileen Roche™s Flower Box Quilt
Learn Eileen™s Press, Mark & Place method for creating complex design layouts!
Eileen Roche™s new 68 page full-color book is an invaluable educational resource for machine embroiderers. The book guides readers through the steps to create a 72″ x 80″ quilt and a 12 ½” x 40″ table runner.
Readers will learn:
- How to create complex design layouts without fuss!
- How to use templates for placement.
- Layering techniques with applique fabric.
- Methods for creating pre-cut applique fabrics.
- Multiple approaches to quilting large scale quilts on an embroidery machine.
The 68 page full-color book includes:
- 44 Embroidery designs
- 17 Pre-Cut Designs
- PDF Templates & Block Diagrams
Once you understand Eileen™s method for making a quilt block, you can easily adapt the quilt blocks to make your own creations.
Requirements / Specifications:
- 7″ x 12″ hoop or larger
- A Snap Hoop Monster is not required but recommended
- Formats include: C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Cut Files: SVG, FCM