We know how important your machine is to you. We service all makes and models and all of our certifiied technicians will service or repair your machine quickly and with exacting attention to detail. We also provide service on machines made by other manufacturers, such as:
When you bring in your machine, be sure to include:
- Foot pedal and power cord
- Embroidery attachment and hoop (for embroidery machines)
- Standard needle plate, bobbin case, bobbin and feet
- Fabric sample showing stitching problem(s), if applicable
- If machine is still under warranty, please bring your warranty card
- Please make sure to bring your warranty card with you at time of drop off
- The machine must be in the possession of the original purchaser and be registered
- Warranty service only covers machines that have been used for personal, non-commercial use and have not been abused or subjected to environmental conditions including, but not limited to fire, flood, power surge, lightning strike, hurricane or earthquake damage.
- Parts are covered only if failure occurs after normal wear and tear
- Warranty may be void if the machine has not been maintained according to the maintenance section or maintenance schedules outlined in the owner’s manual, guide book or other maintenance document applicable to your particular machine.